If you have no clue about what AutoComplete is, here’s the definition:
Your browser keeps track of everything you have typed into it, such as the website address or login form information like your name or email address. This often helps you to do things faster when you don’t have to type everything again if you are using some features or websites all the time.
- Click Start with the left mouse button, then Settings, then Control Panel.
- Double click the Internet Options icon. The Internet Properties window will open.
- click the Content tab.
- click the AutoComplete button.
- click the Clear Forms button. This will remove all form data stored except for passwords.
- Open Firefox.
- click Tools and then Options. The Options window will open.
- click the Privacy icon from the Options window.
- From the right panel click the Clear button next to “Saved Form Information”.